top of page


We want you to be happy with your artwork. If you would like to return the piece, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your painting (paintings will need to be returned within 30 day. We will charge a 10% restocking fee, and our clients are responsible for shipping costs. Once the painting has been returned in the same condition, we will issue a refund for the remaining 90% of the cost of the item. 

Resin coasters are not eligible for a refund at this time. 

bottom of page